Grace Episcopal Church
Sunday, January 22, 2017
Sunday Worship Hours
Weekday Worship Hours
Expect a warm and genuine welcome at Grace Church. Everyone here is encouraged to fully participate in the worship and life of this congregation. Feel free to explore our website, contact and ask questions of any members listed on this site, and come and participate in any programs or services you wish. We would be honored to have you as our guest!
Expect our liturgy to be from the Book of Common Prayer. We use both Rite I (7:30 am) and Rite II (10:00am) liturgies for our services. Sermons are meant to be engaging and thought-provoking. The music we use is not chosen to be entertaining, but rather inspiring, and ranges from the 16th through the 21st century. Our worship is an offering to God, and we believe that what we offer must be the best we have.
• As Episcopalians, we are followers of Jesus Christ, our Lord, and believe in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
• We uphold the Bible and worship with the Book of Common Prayer.
• We strive to love our neighbors as ourselves and respect the dignity of every person.
• We affirm that committed relationships are lifelong and monogamous. Episcopalians also recognize that there is grace after divorce and do not deny the sacraments to those who have been divorced.
• We affirm that issues such as birth control are matters of personal informed conscience.
• We celebrate our unity in Christ while honoring our differences, always putting the work of love before uniformity of opinion.
• All are welcome to find a spiritual home at Grace Episcopal Church.